As an Integrative Counsellor & Talking Therapist, I provide brief hypnotic talking therapies that facilitate rapid change for a wide range of personal dilemmas and issues.
I’ve successfully worked with a variety of people to help them reach their goals, overcome anxiety caused by exam stress, performance anxiety when giving presentations, deal with social anxiety and overcome agoraphobia, overcome the limitations of Generalised Anxiety Disorder, help develop increased confidence and self-esteem, manage panic attacks to prevent these reoccurring, provide insight into hoarding behaviours, manage obsessive compulsive thinking through symptoms of ADHD, alleviate the symptoms of melancholy and depression, and minimised the effects of PTSD as a result of trauma, including pain management and increased mobility for damaging effects caused by an incapacitating RTA, etc.
- Certificate in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (LCCH International)
- Diploma of Higher Education in (Integrative Therapy) Counselling (University Centre Stratford)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling & Counselling Skills (Birkbeck, University of London)
- Practitioner Diploma in Integrative Evidence-Based Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (ICCHP)
- Certificate in the Theory & Principles of Indirect Hypnosis, Ericksonian Psychotherapy and NLP (BHR)
- Practitioner & Master Practitioner Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate
- Registrant on the BACP register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP Registration No: 375972)
- Individual Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP Member No: 733516)
- Accredited Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GQHP)
- Registered Practitioner on the General Hypnotherapy Register (Reg. No: 6231)
- Registered Practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (Reg. No: 000069-F14)
- Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA)
- Anxiety UK Approved Therapist Member